14,5 / 20 mm
115 / 140 / 180 / 230 mm
SYMMETRICALLY BALANCED 3-LAYER CONSTRUCTION
2 x OAK STRUCTURE
- Top layer: 4.0 mm European Oak (Quercus robur)
- Middle layer: 6.5 mm High Quality water resistant birch plywood
- Base layer: 4.0 mm Finger-jointed Oak
- Symmetrically Balanced 3-Layer Flooring structure guarantees minimized wood shrinkage and swelling.
- Maximum stability guaranteed.
- Symmetrical 2 x OAK structure leads to +15% heating efficiency.
- The best solution you need for underfloor heating systems.
- Strong, environmentally friendly PUR adhesive used for multilayer structure glueing – no delamination.
2 x OAK
- Surface: Sanded / Brushed / Cross-Brushed / Distressed (optional).
- Prefinished and ready to install.
- Two layers of natural drying hardwax oil applied.
- Tongue & Groove joint.
- Bevelled edges on 2 or 4 sides
AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS LAYING PATTERNS
BLOCKS & RECTANGLES
Smooth (sanded) oak surface using #180 grit.
Wire-brushing pulls out soft grain from the growth rings.
Cross-Brushing leaves delicate cross-lines, similar to raw cut wood sawmarks.
Distressing floorboards makes brand new wood look as antic.
OAK GRADING EXPLAINED
Wood is characterised by the number of knots, and colour unevenness, has unlimited number of fine and up to 60 mm knots.
Fallen knots are being filled with special oak filler.
Small hallows are acceptable.
The central core is allowed.
Oak grain pattern is heavily exposed.
The wood products range includes natural-looking wood planks.
Natural wood-grained pattern is clearly visible.
The colour tones shows set of knots locations, unlimited number of small knots.
Allowed up to 20 mm knots, which are filled.
Sapwood, central core, cracks and knots on edge are not allowed.
The floorboards made out of NATURE grade planks are suitable for any interior.
The wood is carefully selected.
The natural wood tree-ring pattern and medullary rays are visible.
Single knots up to 5 mm allowed – no fillings.
Any other defects are not allowed.
The wood pattern and the wood colour tone depends on wood-tree pattern, what is typical for the oak wood texture.